Topic: Transforming the Future of Business Lending: A Numerated Product Roadmap Check-in
When: Tuesday, August 23 at 3 p.m. EDT
Customer feedback is at the heart of everything we do at Numerated. We spent our spring traveling the country to meet with partner institutions and talked in-depth about what it takes to transform the way they lend to businesses. We’ve learned a lot in those discussions, both about how our customers are changing the way they lend and how a platform like Numerated can continue to support those efforts.
In our time speaking with customers, the No. 1 request we heard time and time again was for more content on our 2022 product roadmap. With excitement growing for what’s to come, we’re giving the people what they want!
Join us on Tuesday, August 23rd at 3 p.m. ET for the most up-to-date view of Numerated’s product roadmap. Our product experts will recap 2022 product releases thus far and look ahead at the great products and features launching over the next 12 months.
Save your seat today to get a closer look at:
- Automated Spreading and Financial Analysis which provides automation with certainty to get through more requests quickly
- Plans to expand our market-leading digital SBA 7a Express solution to support all SBA 7a lending
- Our newly released Digital Account Opening for Businesses, which supports account opening in the same application as a loan origination in one single, fast, and easy process
- Integrations that make it easier to use Numerated with your existing core banking system, CRM, Doc Prep, and other existing systems
- New options to support your customers with co-browsing and chat on the Numerated platform with a marquee service integration
- Provide Single Sign On (SSO) for your teams to use their existing credentials to access the platform
Register now to save your seat!